*Sorry the pictures are out of order!!!
My beautiful Ring, Exactly what I wanted!!
At the basketball game(BYU beat UofU!!!)
Right after the proposal
Before the proposal
Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of this day to come. The day when the man of my dreams tells me that he loves me more than anything in this world and that he wants to be with me for all eternity. The day finally came, the best day of my life, so far ;) Doug proposed on last Saturday(Jan 30th) at Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City. We decided to go to Salt Lake just to get out of Provo for the day. I didn't even think anything of it. On our way up there Doug was saying things about rings and how he wanted to take me to go look at some more. So he totally through me off. We ate lunch at The Garden at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Poor Doug didn't eat very much of his burrito, lets just say it would have gone right through him. We didn't want to risk it for our hike. We then went to and hiked up Ensign Peak. It was a great hike, so very hard. However, we were either walking in lots of mud or hard snow/ice the whole way up. we got a bit muddy, but so worth it. It was so fun. So we got to the top and there were a few other people up there. We took a few pictures right when we got up there and then just looked around. Then once the other people left, he took me to his backpack to get water and then he POPPED THE QUESTION!!! AAAHHHH!!!! I couldn't believe it was happening, so I asked him a few times if he was serious and all he said was, "this isn't a fake ring!!!" So of course I said yes. BEST DAY EVER!!!
Douglas Bell is the man of my dreams and I couldn't ask for a better fiance(Oh. My. Gosh...I get to say fiance now...fiance fiance fiance...I love it). He is so sweet and so supportive with everything we have to do. I love him with all my heart and I am so happy that I get to spend ETERNITY with him. I'm beyond happy right now!
6 comments:
Yipee! Sooooooooo happy for you. So happy that Douglas Bell is your fiance :) Can't compete with those Bells! Can't wait to see you in white.
Congratulations again! That is so very exciting. Do you have a date in mind yet?
Awesome! Welcome to the family Ashley!
We are SOOOO excited he finally came through on this. You have heard us bug him... but we have been bugging him since the day we met you that he better not mess this one up!
Our kids are beyond excited too. We explained that you guys are getting married and they now have perma-grins! I think they are excited for another dang cool Aunt.
Congrats! -Brad
YAY! Welcome to the Family! Doug agonized how he wanted to propose...he just wanted it perfect! We all absolutely love you and think you are the best thing ever for our brother! Hope you don't get sick of us and our crazy family cuz you'll be stuck with us forever! :)
We love you!!!
AHHHHHH ASHLEY BELLL!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you! LOVE YOU!
You make me feel old baby sis! Next thing I know you'll be the one birthing babies ;)
Post a Comment