Do people here know that it is only 40 degrees outside? As I walk on campus today I notice quite a few people in sandals, t-shirts, shorts, and NO jackets. Are they crazy? As I walked on campus, I was still bundled in a jacket, scarf, and leggings under my jeans. I guess I'm still a wimp when it comes to the cold. I will admit though, I did stand outside today a little longer and let the semi warm sun hit my face.
I can not wait for this summer when I get to lay on the nice warm California sand at the beach with Doug.
As I write this at work, I watch a family here wait for their car. Mom, Dad, and ALL 6 of their girls. The oldest maybe 9. I thought my dad had it hard with 3 girls and no boys, I guess not....I love you daddy. Thanks for putting up with all the estrogen in the home growing up.
3 comments:
so guilty...I wore a skirt and t-shirt and no jacket and basked in the warm that was 40 degrees today. You'll get there within a couple years living here. :)
I agree with Bre. My kids were playing out in the snow without coats on, and I let them!! It is always amazing to me how I freeze in November if it is only 40 degrees, yet in February it feels so divine!!
I totally feel for those parents in the shop. They have no idea what will really hit them when the estrogen starts really kicking in. I know what I am talking about coming from a family of 7 girls!!!
hahaha i never thought i'd say this but i'm sooo guilty. i've expected worse in rexburg and even when i was in utah and i know the worse is coming so i'm just enjoying it while i can. now i'm not saying i'm out in shorts and a t shirt, i'm not crazy, i'm still cold, but now 30 or 40 degrees isn't really cold. ya know? i can't wait to go home to the beach too. and for your wedding!!!!
Post a Comment