Wednesday, January 27, 2010

1st season of 24 is done

I finally finished the 1st season of 24 over the weekend. I've decided I can't start the second season until school is over. That show consumed a week of my life, I put off almost all my homework for a week and every spare minute I had I spent watching 24. I just can't wait for school to be over now so I can watch it!
One night last week I told Doug I wouldn't be going to the library with him because my roommates were all gone and I could stay home and do home work. Well what was supposed to be home work time turned into 4 hours of 24. Doug called later that night and asked how my homework was going...I paused and said..."uhhhh." He then laughed and said, "your watching 24 aren't you?" I got caught.

Once again, thank you Doug for introducing me to the life consuming show of 24 =)

1 comment:

See Mom Smile said...

I rented the first season last summer. Watched it in a week! Still have a couple of the DVDs because I forgot to return them to Blockbuster :(

I liked it but have not felt compelled to continue watching.
Love you.