Did you use scissors? That's hard. When we got married, we bought a set of hair clippers and now it's soooo easy for me. Plus, Jed can do it himself if he wants (but i never let him, because he likes it waaaaaaaaaaaay short.. and I.... do not).
I am assuming his hair cut I saw last night was the one you gave him. It looked great. I was actually noticing how nice he looked with short hair. (Of course, I then looked at Brad's hair and thought....okay, I guess it is time for his hair cut!!!) Keep it up. I have been cutting Brad's hair for 8 years now and still hate it and botch it from time to time!!!
This is Nikki! Hahaaha! OMG! I can't cut Rick's either. The first time I did, I pressed to hard on his head and neck..and make him bleed! You're supposed to put a little pressure on your legs right? I thought it was the same for a boy. He won't let me cut it anymore :-(
3 comments:
Did you use scissors? That's hard. When we got married, we bought a set of hair clippers and now it's soooo easy for me. Plus, Jed can do it himself if he wants (but i never let him, because he likes it waaaaaaaaaaaay short.. and I.... do not).
I am assuming his hair cut I saw last night was the one you gave him. It looked great. I was actually noticing how nice he looked with short hair. (Of course, I then looked at Brad's hair and thought....okay, I guess it is time for his hair cut!!!) Keep it up. I have been cutting Brad's hair for 8 years now and still hate it and botch it from time to time!!!
This is Nikki! Hahaaha! OMG! I can't cut Rick's either. The first time I did, I pressed to hard on his head and neck..and make him bleed! You're supposed to put a little pressure on your legs right? I thought it was the same for a boy. He won't let me cut it anymore :-(
Post a Comment