Doug did the worst thing he possibly could have done. Last night he had me watch the 1st episode of the 1st season of 24!!! I've never watched it before and now that is all I want to do. One episode last night turned into three and I even had dreams last night about what would happen next.
Side Note: Best feeling ever is walking to your car after class and having to turn on the FAN because it is actually warm outside(46 degrees)!!!
2 comments:
lol. love it. Before I married Mark, I had never seen an episode. Apparently, that wouldn't do. I spent the first 4 months of my marriage watching seasons 1-7. It was A LOT of 24 in a very little amount of time. We loved it though. We have access to all the seasons if you need them! Hahahahaha!
I'm back in the cold snitch and hating it!
Post a Comment