Monday, September 28, 2009
This last weekend Doug amazed me again! He told me we were going to see my family in Las Vegas. I've been a little homesick and so he knew exactly what to do to make me smile and I'm glad he came with me. We had so much fun. Linda and Rob are so kind to let us stay at their house. My grandma and Linda gave me to motherly loving that I needed. I was able to help my grandma make her Cinnamon rolls while doug and my grandpa watched the BYU football game. We also were able to go swimming at linda's house. We were able to swim with all my cousins(minus Brandon =/). A definite highlight for doug was being able to eat In-N-Out in St. George! We were both so excited to eat our food. It was a little taste of heaven FOR SURE! Overall It was a great weekend with my family and Doug. I'm so appreciative of Doug for driving me down there and spending time with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
My brother is such a sweetie! But I'll be honest...that is a sick nasty picture of doug in the top right corner hahahha....
Post a Comment