Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just one of those days

Being woken up in the middle of the night to super loud thunder and lightening that lit up our whole room is not the best way for my day to start. First off, thunder and lightening scares me half to death so I didn't sleep very well. Today is the coldest it has been since I've been here. In case you forgot I'm from California, I don't have warm clothes to wear. I dressed as warm as I could and headed for work. After work I took a test for stats. I had to walk to campus from my apartment because there was NO parking anywhere near campus. I walked for 15 min in the cold, luckily it wasn't raining. I took my test and I didn't do nearly as well as I wanted to. I think it's funny how in the testing center, next to the 90% and up they get a "great job" or "Awesome". Lets just say I was far from getting one of those. I walked home and by the time I was home my legs, face, and hand were numb. It is going to be a long winter.

No comments: