Only 3 weeks to go until I get to go home and be with my family. Jason is blessing Dixie which will be so exciting in its self. I left right after Dixie was born, so I've never seen her open her eyes(is it weird that I'm excited to see her eyes?). Also, Val and sophie will be there as well as my grandparents and Linda and Rob.
I just love being around my family and I miss them all. I also really miss my moms cooking...mmmm....can not wait!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww... you get to go home so soon! I have to wait 'til Christmas =(
Are you driving down?
Awwww that's so cool. I'm excited for you! And there's nothing wrong with being excited to see a baby's eyes :] That's sweet. have fun with your family!!
yay how fun! (And, Yes, I blog stalked you too!) :)
Post a Comment