On the last day of September it rained and snowed in the mountains. It was the coldest day since I've been here. I feel like everyday since then has been just as cold. I must admit the snow in the mountains is a beautiful sight though. Every night and morning it gets down in the 30's. Well this morning I go out to my car and guess what???? That's right I had to SCRAPE ICE off my windows!!! WHAT THE HECK? Good thing Doug(the one I work for) gave me a snow scraper thingy on Wednesday. My poor car was frozen on the outside. I know it's only going to get worse and that makes me REALLY nervous. I'm ALWAYS cold here. I used to get cold in Oxnard when it would get in the 60's, I can almost promise you I'm cold blooded. The only time I've been warm in the last 3 days was last night in my bed and only because Doug(my boyfriend) let me use one of his blankets.
Wish me luck this winter. I'm really thinking I'm going to freeze to death!

No comments:
Post a Comment