To my best friend Taylor,
Okay, I'm ready for you to come back already. I know your not coming back here to beautiful Cali anytime soon, but I like to think you are. I just pretend your just on a trip and your coming home anytime now...when in reality...your not. I'm just glad we still talk on the phone everyday and text a billion times a day.
Love,
Carrie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Carrie,
I miss you like crazy! I feel like I"m on vacation too. It's slowly hitting me and I'm not sure how I like it! I'm glad that we still talk all the time too and that your not sick of me! And I can't wait for you to visit but I don't think I'll be satisfied with a visit....please move here!!!!!!!! And also...will you make it official already so that I can get my ten bucks!!!!!! ;)
LOVE YOU!
Love,
Taylor :)
Post a Comment