...I've been swept off my feet by the man of my dreams...
YAY!! Congrats girl!! It sounds like you need to be treated to ice cream!! And I'm just the person to do that!! ;o) (You will soon find out that I will find ANY excuse I can to go and get some ice cream!! Hehe.)
I'm just proud you got an A in tennis, anything lower would have been sad:(
wow ash! good job! great to know that all of your hard work and studying paid off!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YAY!! Congrats girl!! It sounds like you need to be treated to ice cream!! And I'm just the person to do that!! ;o) (You will soon find out that I will find ANY excuse I can to go and get some ice cream!! Hehe.)
I'm just proud you got an A in tennis, anything lower would have been sad:(
wow ash! good job! great to know that all of your hard work and studying paid off!!
Post a Comment