...I've been swept off my feet by the man of my dreams...
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Fearless
TAYLOR SWIFT PUTS ON A GREAT CONCERT!!!!
Last night I was lucky enough to go to her Fearless concert tour. The concert was at the Staples Center and was sold out. That place was packed! Gloriana and Kellie Pickler opened up the show and were both AH-MAZING. We had great seats, its was so cool. The closest we came to Taylor was about 20ft. She did a lot of interaction with the crowd which was nice. At one point she even popped up in the middle of the crowd and did a song surrounded by her fans. Because she loves Los Angeles so much, she even had a treat for us.....JOHN FREAKIN MAYER!! YUP, thats right, he came out a did 2 songs together. It was such a great show. One thing I love about Taylor is she makes me feel so empowered. All her songs about boys that have cheated on her or played games with her make me feel like I'm not going to let any boy ever get me down, I'm better than that!Her last song was great, Picture to burn. They had water come down and she walked right in it.
(the picture above this one is of Taylor and John Mayer)
4 comments:
My girlfriend Caitlin went to that concert too.
Get ready for noesbleeds in July.
Ok... so right now I am SO jealous of you!! I would LOVE to see her in concert!! She is amazing!! :o)
I'm jealous that you heard Kellie Pickler! She was sick in SLC... hrmph. :-/
Post a Comment