Wednesday, May 20, 2009

On Demand Work Outs

On Sunday my dad showed me these workouts on TV that are free on Demand. They have every type of work out, Yoga, Pilate's, cardio, "Losing the last 5lbs", "keeping a nice baby body", and "Sexy for summer". Alright, lets take a guess at which one I'm doing?!?!? SEXY FOR SUMMER is correct. DUH! The work outs are killer, every muscle in my body hurts me right now. I did rock hard abs, Surfer girl legs, Surfer girl abs, Biggest loser Boot Camp, and fat burning. Oh man, I'm going to kick my self into shape, if I don't kill myself first from all this. It makes me feel so good to work out. I'm so glad my dad found these work outs because I was stuck in a rut and not losing anymore weight. I just needed a change in my routine and this is it. There is even a Sexy Chair Dance work out and Carmen Electra Striptease, I laughed so hard when I saw these work outs.....they are funny.

2 comments:

Topher said...

Careful with that last work out.

Rachel Barlow said...

You would :)