Friday, April 17, 2009

Half Way There!

As today is Friday, it means another weigh in day for me. I'm HALF way to my goal weight!!! I've lost 15lbs total today. As motivation I've printed a skinny picture of me and put it on the fridge and I laid out a pair of jeans that weren't fitting me. They are size 27 Ezra Fitch. So for kicks today I tried them on and GUESS WHAT?!!?! I can actually button them. The jeans are still a bit tight but I CAN BUTTON THEM. I don't know if you realize how happy I am. When I started my diet in Feb. I couldn't button them by a few inches and they were hard to get on my legs. Now within the next few weeks I'll be able to wear them again...I'm so excited!!! AAAHHH!!! I feel so good about myself. Exercising makes me feel so good. It gives me so much more energy. I love life right now.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I think I need to follow your lead. I just can't get the motivation. I put on some capri's from last summer and they are too tight in my thighs.