Last weekend Rachel was in Utah for a friends wedding. Holy freaking Moly did I miss that girl. So I went to the airport last night with Brock to pick her up, it was great to see her! So she is home now...BUT she is leaving me AGAIN in another few weeks to LIVE IN UTAH!!! AAAHHH!!! Rachel is trying to convince me to move to Utah with her, but I can not just up and leave my job like that. I'm going to miss her so much, but I'm already planning a trip to see her this summer, maybe a road trip.
I swear Utah takes all my friends away from me, dumb Utah! If I could get into BYU, I would consider going up there...but that is a big IF!!! Lets be honest here, I don't think I have a very good chance of getting it, but its worth a shot right?
So here is the plan: Stay here for the summer and visit Rachel and all my other friends that will be in Utah this summer. See what happens this summer here in Cali (I gotta see who wins the bet Rachel, hehehe)...then maybe apply for BYU Winter term for 2010. I guess the way I see it is, If I'm supposed to be there, then I'll get in. If not then the lord has something else in store for me here.
On the bright side, I always have my sister that lives here to hang out with =)
4 comments:
OH ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need you! i can't live without you! please just come live with me!!! you can totally find a job and your such a good student you get into BYU! call them!!!! PLeASEEEEE!!!! you can still win the bet in utah!!!!!!! it will definitely happen there!!!!
what about dental H school?
I'm still going to school to do that, I have a lot of schooling I need to get done before I can apply for a Dental Hygiene school. I'm not too sure if I'll apply to BYU....we'll see where life takes me
Come hang in dc with Sophia and I. There are plenty of fashionable Georgetown boys and I think we have two singles wards in this area.
Post a Comment