So I'm desperate for a change in my hair. I'm growing my hair out because I've never had it long. But I have VIRGIN hair. Yes, my hair has never been colored.
So here is the question of the day:
Should I get highlights(not really light, like blonde) or go darker( like dark, dark brown)???
So here is the question of the day:
Should I get highlights(not really light, like blonde) or go darker( like dark, dark brown)???
8 comments:
you know what I think!:)
dark! don't go lighter it usually looks bad
highlights... trust me...
my mom is a hairdresser and I've had everything done. Highlights are the way to go
meg, they only look bad if someone bad is doing them;)
I would say darker, yeah highlights look good, but they cause more damage to you hair, the hairdresser warned me about it, cause she told me that i had nice long hair. and well i choose to go with highlights any way, and a year later had to choop it. and when you want to go back to one color depending on how light your highlights are you can tell that you once had highlights, depending on how much hair color you loose. sorry dint mean to give you a long story, but go dark.
I've got highlights on my hair and I had it for like 7 years. Every 3 months I had to do it again. I think you should try it and I think you'll look great! But I have to tell you that they do cause damage to our hair! That's the sad part! But you could try it even if it was for a year or so! :)
ummm your hair is so pretty so you don't need anything but i say go lighter cuz it's summer time. have fun! don't go too blonde though!
Don't color it.
Post a Comment