Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brothers From Another Mother

Recently some things have gone down in my ward with me and another guy. Nothing big...just he has been somewhat of a jerk you could say. Definetly not how you treat a girl. For some reason...I get really uncomfortable around him. When he gives me hugs they are WAY to long for my comfort level. Lets be honest for a min....I dont see him give any of the other girls in my ward with SMALL boobs as long of hugs like he does to me....CREEPY!
As all this was going on a few of my good guy friends stepped up and had my back through it all and still do.
Can just say how thankful I am to have guys in the ward that are like big brothers to me! They are the brothers I never had. Plus to top it off, they crack me up! Seriously anytime I'm with them...I'm always laughing! Thank you guys =)

No comments: