Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why do guys have to be so Competative?

This is my vent for the day.... are you ready?
Last night I played soccor with some people from my ward. Now I know I'm not very athletic AT ALL, but I still like to play and try to have fun. When the guys in my ward (or should I say just one of them )get really competative and butt hurt because I'm not doing what I'm supposed to be doing in the game...it makes it no fun. They asked me to be forward, okay...thats nice. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? No one tells me...so I have to follow and run with Rachel.
This isn't the first time its happened to me. My first time ever at dodgeball in Camarillo I got yelled at by a guy(that is now on his mission, thank goodness) for not throwing the ball. Are you kidding me? First of all...DONT yell at me, Second...its a freakin' game!
Can guys not understand that when your playing a sport with your ward, it is for fun. I understand there is a time to get competative...but not at a church activity. It makes it NO fun. I know I'm not the only one that is horrible at sports in my ward, or maybe I am, so the guys need to CALM DOWN!!

No comments: