
Last night I watched Charly. Now any of you who know me really well know that that movie is the one movie that can get me crying like a baby. I once watched it with Nikki and we used up a whole box of tissues(while Megan sat on the other couch and laughed at us... I know you remember that Megan).
Anyways, I watched it last night and the tears came yet again. Every time I watch that movie I know I will get married in the temple and WONT settle for anything less. I feel so blessed to have the knowledge that I do about the gospel. I know that I can and will be sealed to my future husband for All Eternity! Just knowing that little bit of info brings me such comfort and peace in my life. I can't wait for the day when I do get to go in the Temple and be sealed to my one true love.
I've watched both my sister come out of the Temple sealed to their husbands and it is the best sight. I believe I shed a few tears when Valerie came out of the temple because in a way I was loosing a sister, if that makes sense. I love Rob and I'm so glad they are happily married. Stephanie and I had a hard time growing up together. I remember crying at her reception when she danced with my dad. Even though we didn't always get along, I was now loosing my other sister. Jason is so good to Stephanie . He is so funny all the time, I love it ;) . I now know that I didn't loose either of my sisters I just gained 2 amazing brother-in-laws.
I watch both of their marriages and I can't wait to be just like my sisters, sealed in the temple to the man I love and know that he is the one that I'm going to spend eternity with.
The temples have always held a special place in my heart and every time I watch Charly, the spirit confirms to me that being married in the temple is the ONLY way to go.
5 comments:
i have always felt the same exact way watching Charly.
yeah.....two of my best girlfriends just got married and seeing them come out of the temple....i'd have it no other way for myself!
i love that movie! i cry like a baby too!
You belong at the Y...
A typical testimony meeting:
Umm I'd like to bear my testimony...about the movie Charly and I know that getting married in the temple is true.
You're so cute. Ya know I love you!
I love you sissy! I cant wait to be in the sealing room watching YOU! I'm glad that you have set your standards so high, you will not be let down.
I got this big smile on my face as soon as I saw the picture of Charly and Sam on your blog! It's good 'cause I usually cry a LOT when I watch this movie! I've watched it like a thousand times and still cry every single time. My American host parents bought me a copy of it when I was leaving their home, what makes the movie even more special to me :)
Post a Comment