Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rachel Filled Weekend

I saw my dear friend Rachel everyday this weekend. What a treat!

Friday night Rachel and I tagged along with Tara, Lance, and Kyle to the Observatory in L.A. We watched this cool movie about the stars. The seats we sat in were recliners and the movie was on the ceiling. The whole ride there and back was so much fun. I laughed so hard so many times. Lance and Kyle bag on Rachel so much, its so sad. Poor Rachel. But she gives it right back to them and makes fun of them as well.





Saturday Rachel, Stephanie and I went to the beach park and had a picnic. It was a nice day but I bit cold. We had fun talking and taking goofy pictures on the beach. That night I spent the night at Rachels house after the missionary activity we had. We watched the Buttercream Gang and Getting There(Mary-Kate and Ashley movie). Preston and Lance willingly(not really) stayed and watched them with us. They know they had more fun with us than at the bon fire where everyone else was. hahahaha





Thanks Rachel for a fun filled weekend and everyone else involved for a fun filled weekend ;)

2 comments:

See Mom Smile said...

Ummm, YES!

Rachel Barlow said...

WOW! This weekend was just fantabulous! ( i think that's kinda a word but i'm not sure :D ) ASHLEY! Thank you for an awesome weekend! It was so fun and I'm so glad and I was able to hang out with you so much and I want to do it every weekend!!! LOVE YOU!