
I absolutely hate that time of the month. I'm on an emotional roller coaster right now. I have ups then downs, ups then downs...UGH! One minute I'll be looking at pictures of Aaron from the mission or reading a letter from him and the tears will start flowing! Then I'll listen to Taylor Swift and the right song will make the tears flow again. Next I just want curl up in a ball and pick out my ovaries and make the PAIN stop. To top it all off 10 min later I want sleep and just not talk to anyone...I get very irritable. Plus, I'm trying to loose weight and being bloated and feeling fat is NOT helping.
Sometimes I hate being a girl =/
7 comments:
hahaha you are so flippen funny! tear out your overies? lol
Honey you need your ovaries to make cute little babies with the man you love. I am sending you a virtual hug and some midol. Here is a little hint... Start taking ibuprofen a few days before your period and then consistently through your period. Love you.
That's weird because I really love that time of the month.
at least you know the plumbing is working, cause your ovaries are killing you!- you can have babies one day!
hahahaha i love all the comments. i love that we can talk about this so openly and every girl understands. hahaha I'M RIGHT THERE WITH YA SISTA!
Cute, we're on the same cycle. It's my week too. Always hated the crimson wave.
I've had these ups and downs since the beginning of the week too, and I hate it! I never know if I'm really mad at something or if it's just this time of the month.. Then I always choose to think that it's just the time of the month, and I choose to be patient and not to hurt anyone w/ my words, 'cause the bad feeling is going away soon... It always work!
Post a Comment