Tuesday, March 17, 2009

10lbs down

(CLICK ON PICTURE, IT GETS BIGGER)
This picture is my ultimate motivation. It was taken the spring break of my Junior year in Amish country. I know I can get back down to that size again and I will! Now that I'm private(my blog) I'm going to tell you all my weight, so you can celebrate in the joy with me when I loose it all. Just please don't tell anyone else you know how much I weigh, hahahaha.

I weigh 150. I started at 160 and I would like to get down to 130.

I'm doing an aerobics dvd and yoga dvd about 3 times a week and I have my tennis class on Saturday mornings. I'm kicking my self into shape!


4 comments:

tara said...

Dang girl you are one tall drink of water.

Also, thank you for that sign.

Stephanie said...

I thought you were saying that intercourse was your goal!:)

you look Feakin hot in that picture!it will be good to have someone eating healthy in my life after I have this baby! you are welcome to my clothes after I loose the weight!

Marcia said...

Haha! Don't worry about this! We're in the same boat! I hate myself in all my clothes! I've been trying to loose some pounds and fortunatelly it's working now! I'm on a diet, I don't do any exercise though.

Valerie said...

I remember that week of Spring Break. It was so much fun: New York, Amish Country, Hershey, Philly.

Congrats on the weight loss. I know is't stink'n hard, but when you see the results it's all worth it.
I'm glad you think my hair is cute cause it's grown out and I feel shaggy right now. I need a trim and reshape, but I think I'll grow it out again. I know always changing my hair.