Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good Bye Letter

Dear Muffin Tops,


You have been a BIG part of my life for the past few years and not in a good way. When ever I wanted to wear my skinny jeans, you got in the way. You would appear for the whole world to see, NOT CUTE! I had a goal in mind and I wanted to get rid of you, get you out of my life forever!! Well this morning after my shower I put some jeans on and you were GONE....yes gone(yay)! These were a pair of jeans that you loved to show your self in...well I'm coming out to the world now with out you part of me. I hope to never see you again, I don't want you back in my life ever. I hope there are no hard feelings, really its not you....its me!!


Love,

Ashley

3 comments:

Ashley :) said...

HaHa I absolutely love this. Your blogs are sooo cute.

Rachel Barlow said...

haha your so funny!

See Mom Smile said...

I think your lost muffin set up shop in my jeans! Love you! Congrats!