I know it has been a while since I have posted anything but I have been super busy. Between school, church, spending time with friends, spending time with Steph and bree, and writing my missionary...I have no time to spare. Recently I've turned 20!! I'm no longer a teenager and I feel no different. It's not really a big age to celebrate. However, I had a great birthday. I went out to dinner with a big group of girls...I love all of them! Steph(my sista)took my out for a girls day and a fun night. We got our toes done, went to paint a dream, and then went to dinner. We then met Jason and Jesse and went to the laugh factory in L.A. It was so funny. On sunday(sept.7-my bday) We had family and close friends over for dinner. Overall it was a fun birthday weekend.
I have been going to my singles ward a lot more lately. Its not that bad. When I turned 18 I always told my self..."heck no...I will not attend the singles ward..." But I love it. I love being surrounded by people my age. I have made so many great friends!! The activities are great and mostly every is friendly...not everyone...but mostly everyone. Because of the singles ward, I feel like I'm getting closer to nikki and I have reconnected with Stephanie Fleener(she was in my ward when she was 12 and then moved to camarillo)....well we are great friends again. And I have a few other really good friends in the ward...Cindy and Rachel...=) As for the boy scene out in the singles ward your probably asking...well....there is no boy scene...there is only 1 that I would consider dating...and well trust me its not going to go anywhere!
Well thats it for now...=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so date him, I mean "them!" :)
Post a Comment