Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stephanie and I were not close growing up and now she is one of my best friends!! I'm so glad I have her a sister...she is such a good example to me! I love you steph!!
I've always looked up to Valerie, she always took care of me when I was young! She is so strong and talented! I love her so much and I'm so glad she is my sister! I'm so glad that now that we are older we are so much more than sisters...we are friends!!



"Friendship doubles our joy and divides our grief."

-Swedish proverb




Recently I have decided that good friends are hard to come by in life. I have some of the best friends in the world. I know that all these girls would stick by me through thick and thin!
I love them!!








I had the best summer with Megan! We had a blast in Hawaii together. She has been my friend and a lot like a sister to me for sooo long! I love you Megan!

Nikki is like my other half! She is my favorite Comlubian! I love her just like a sister and is like another member of my family!!


Joy and Channing are so much fun to hang out with! They are so funny and we all can be soo goofy together...I love it!

Rachel and I just recently became close and I'm so glad we did! She a great shoulder to cry on!
Jessica is one of my best friends! She is a great friend and example to me!! She understands me and loves me for me!!!

Stephanie and I go way back to 6th grade! We met on the first day and have been friends ever since! She is my "Pretty Girl". She is so smart and will do so much with her life! I'm so glad we are still friends to this day!! =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww i love you ashley (aka pretty girl)! It was good seeing you today. =)

Anonymous said...

Ok this is Stephanie that last comment was from me but im confused on how to leave a comment so i just put anonymous. haha.

Stephanie said...

hey sissy, what a sweet little post. Love ya! Only a best friend would put up with me and my cowardness, especially at the beach! I love how whenever I get freaked out to do anything,you always make me laugh,and then you force me to so it! and I do and take you down with me.

Valerie said...

It's fun that we're finally like the same age and I love that you finally like to SHop!!!

Jessica said...

You're hott.