Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Mystery of Costco



As I have grown up I have always heard people talk of how you can never leave Costco with out at least spending $100. I always thought, "what is wrong with these people, I'm sure I can spend under $100 and get everything I need."

Well yesterday was the day I fell into the trap of Costco. It is true people, you cannot get out of there with out emptying your wallet. Doug and I went shopping there yesterday and made our first big purchase at Costco. We didn't even get that much, we had a few groceries, laundry soap, napkins, a new shirt for Doug (he is very excited about because it is so soft), and a metal bed frame (the bed frame was really cheap too).

I don't know how Costco does it, but they do. So to everyone, it is true...beware of Costco...you will spend more than you were planning! =)

No comments: