Monday, May 24, 2010

Just one of those days...

Yesterday was just one of those days where it was so relaxing after church. Doug and I just lounged around and helped Mari with little things here and there. I helped Mari with making her homemade peanut butter cups and let me tell you, they were so yummy!!

Yesterday was one of those days where Doug was in a really goofy mood, he was so funny. He kept doing this karate kick/punch combo thing at me and saying funny things. He kept me on my toes yesterday and most of all laughing.

Yesterday was one of those days where Doug and I talked about how excited we are to be married, mostly just to always be with each other, come home to each other, and not have to leave and say good bye at night.

Yesterday was one of those days where the comfort I was needing came at church and from a good friends text.

Yesterday was just one of those days that was so good to me!

1 comment:

See Mom Smile said...

I love one of those days!