I know it isn't Mothers Day yet, but I decided to do it today since I have extra time at work and I have a different post for Sunday.
My mom is one of the greatest women I know. She would do anything for me or any of the sisters and their families. You will never hear her say a mean thing about anyone. My mom says the funniest things, that usually only my dad and I laugh at. One of my mom's best features is the many faces she makes. You should know what I'm talking about if you've ever spent a day with her =)
One thing I LOVE about my mom that she gave to me is her Hispanic culture. I am proud to say I am a half Mexican. I love love love my mom's Mexican food. She also knows how to make a pretty mean spicy salsa. I could eat her whole thing of salsa in just a few days.
My mom has been a life saver over these past 4 months. Planning a wedding is not easy by any means. She has done more for it than I ever knew she did for my sister's weddings. I talk to her almost twice a day about everything wedding related or not.
I love my mom more than she probably knows. Thank you mom for raising me in a righteous family and with a loving and caring touch. You're the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment