Thursday, May 13, 2010

California Bridal Shower

 



My wonderful sister Stephanie and her mother-in-law hosted a wonderful shower for me! Stephanie really should be an event planner. It was nice to have a lot of women from my homeward there and friends from my singles ward attend as well. I got some great things, a lot of kitchen and bath things that Doug and I wanted. My friends and Aunt Linda(who couldn't be there) all hooked me up with some awesome stuff for the honeymoon, Thanks guys ;). It was a great turn out and a lot of fun. Stephanie, Pam, and my mom did a lot to make it all happen!! Thank you so much, you guys are amazing.

The only thing that was missing was Valerie! I missed you sissy!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

See Mom Smile said...

So sorry I missed Steph's Martha Stewart moment and your fun shower. Can't wait for your wedding.