I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to wake up to this weather in December not April. After getting over the shock of the snow in April, Lisa and I went over to Doug's to watch conference and eat breakfast. Conference was SOOO good this time, just as it always is. There were so many talks about parenting and strengthening the family, I loved it. Yet it made me realize I am not ready to be a parent anytime soon ( Doug likes that).
For lunch Doug and I went to my grandma's sisters house, my great aunt Elaine's. Linda and her family were there as well which was great. I met a lot of family I had never met before which was great. They are all so great. Aunt Elaine is so much like my grandma, I love it. We had lunch there, watched conference, and then we had an Easter egg hunt with the little kids. I love being with family around the holidays and I'm glad Doug and I were able to spend time with some family we both didn't know. It was a great Easter Sunday =)
Kenzi, Me, and Cassie
This is best picture of Doug and I, every single other one he closed his eyes on purpose, of course.
Aunt Elaine with her Vance girls and one Clark girl
Doug had a great time throwing all the eggs on the lawn
No comments:
Post a Comment