Meet my Grandpa and Grandma Clark, Zane and Renee. They are two of the greatest people I know. After all these years they are still best of friends and you can tell they love each other more than the day they were married. I really look up to them in so many ways. I wish to be just like them when Doug and I are their age. Doug- I cannot wait to grow old with you. I cannot wait to watch our kids have kids, and then see their kids have kids. I cannot wait to serve a senior couple mission with you. I cannot wait to get old and wrinkly with you. I cannot wait to spend eternity with you!!!
2 comments:
Okay. You are officially awesome and so are my parent's.
I'm not so sure how I feel about the "getting wrinkly with you" but I sure am glad you're going to be my new sissy :)
Post a Comment