Thursday, January 7, 2010

The stroller trade off

So I'm in the library right now at school. Yup I should be reading this weird short story for sociology but I'm so distracted. I've decided I can't sit by a window anymore when I come to study. I'm a big people watcher and so I have a great view of everyone entering and walking around the library. As I've sat here I've decided that the stroller trade off is the best thing I've seen. Since I've been sitting here for an hour I've seen this happen about 3 times. The husband or wife with the stroller is walking sees their spouse and hands the stroller to them, gives them a kiss, they exchange a few words, and they are off. Just like that. Does the poor baby even know they are spending they infancy on BYU's campus being strolled around while one parent is in class?
Oh the joys of being at BYU ;)

3 comments:

Valerie said...

If I ever studied at the library I would have to go up a few floors and find some corner with no windows or cute boys to stare at. The library can be way distracting.

Valerie said...

P.S. are you loving anatomy yet?

Valerie said...

Me again. I love your brown boots in the temple photos, where did you find them? See you haven't lost all your sense of style in the cold.