Not only was I able to spend a lot of time with my family over the break but I was able to spend time with Doug’s family as well. I absolutely love the Bell family. They are all so loving and accepting, I never feel out of place or weird around them. I was able to go to Sea World with them one day. I claim that I have never been before; my mom says I have been when I was 2. But does that really count? I don’t remember anything. Anyway, I had a great day with them. We were able to see dolphins, SHAMU, sea otters, seals, and so many other animals. It was so cute to see Doug’s Nieces and Nephews look at all the animals. They loved it. Ashlyn and I were buddies most of the day and Doug and I held her and walked with her. She reminds me so much of Bree (my niece). I think they say the cutest things.
For example:
Ashlyn: Why do you like Doug?
Me: Because he is so handsome and sweet
Ashlyn: But he isn’t prince charming
Me: Oh yes he is, He is my prince charming
Me: Because he is so handsome and sweet
Ashlyn: But he isn’t prince charming
Me: Oh yes he is, He is my prince charming
It was overall a wonderful day and I’m so thankful that I was able to go and spend time with everyone.
1 comment:
As I am sure you know Ashlyn ADORES you. She really can't get enough!! Hopefully she doesn't wear you out!! We loved having you around this Christmas!!
Post a Comment