Best part of coming home is seeing my family. My mom spoiled me with some good homemade Mexican food. Mmmm!!!! She is so sweet. She took me shopping so I wont freeze my but off here in Utah and we got some new kitchen supplies as well. I was also able to spend a good amount of time with Steph and her family. The girls are so adorable. I cannot get enough of Bree or Dixie. I spent the night at Stephanies on Christmas eve, the plan was to sleep by the tree with Bree like we did when we were little.
Funny story Stephanie told me.
Bree: I’m so excited to sleep by the tree with Ashley.
Stephanie: yah, it’s going to be fun.
Bree: Us girls can sleep downstairs and daddy and Doug can sleep upstairs in your bed. They can cuddle and be cute because they are boys.
Bree: I’m so excited to sleep by the tree with Ashley.
Stephanie: yah, it’s going to be fun.
Bree: Us girls can sleep downstairs and daddy and Doug can sleep upstairs in your bed. They can cuddle and be cute because they are boys.
Isn’t that so funny? I’m sure neither Doug or Jason want to cuddle together. Well we didn’t end up sleeping downstairs, it was too cold. So I slept in Bree’s room with her. Christmas time is so much more fun with little kids. Christmas morning Bree opened presents while I held little Dixie. Mom and Dad came later in the morning and Steph made a really good breakfast. We just kind of hung out, played games and took naps. Doug came over for dinner and we had a fun night. Christmas was great!!!! =)
2 comments:
jase was funny, he loves to pose!
Does Jase think he's tarzan or something?
Post a Comment