So many of you know I've been wanting to make a gingerbread house ever since the summer time. It started in institute over the summer when Bro. Bell suggest we build something on a date. First thing that came to my mind was a gingerbread house. Doug, however, wasn't to excited about making one in JUNE. He said to wait till Christmas, guess what time it is? Oh its Christmas time. So Friday night we had a date night, we went shopping, ate dinner at Costco(hot dogs), and then made our gingerbread house.
Decorating our house
The final masterpiece
I think it turned out so cute
Doug wishes he could fit in the house
Made by D & A =)
2 comments:
Fun Fun Fun!! I love ginger bread houses! I am so glad you have a blog so I can see all the college fun you are having!!
Have a great Christmas!!
Ash...This gingerbread house is cheating. It only looks so good because you bought it looking like that :) I made a gingerbread house for FHE and it looks BOMB....okay not really. I'm only saying this because I'm jealous your guys' looks so cute and mine looked like a (don't take this personally) a run down mexican house with a broken roof and a gang hanging out outside...
Post a Comment