Thursday, December 10, 2009

I get this in 9 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to....

  • sleeping in my own bed
  • hugging my parents
  • road trip with Doug, Rachel, and Jessica
  • being teased by my dad
  • laying on my couch
  • coming home to my moms yummy cooking
  • spending time with Doug and his family, of course
  • feeling the sand between my toes
  • weather that is above 30 degrees
  • going to a singles ward where there is less than 100 people
  • feeling loved and welcomed at church(home ward and cam 4th ward)
  • spending time with Dixie and Bree
  • making a ginger bread house with Doug
  • not having to worry if I have to leave early so I can scrape my car
  • getting my eyebrows waxed
  • seeing Nikki's engagment ring/talking to her about her upcoming wedding
  • mistle toe ;)
  • going to the L.A. temple to see the lights
  • a New Years Eve kiss
  • Seeing friends
  • getting my teeth cleaned
  • getting a new toothbrush
  • Seeing the Vances(hopefully) on our drive back to Utah
  • After christmas sale at Target
  • Christmas morning at Stephanies
  • Joking and laughing with Stephanie and Jason

No comments: