Have you ever had one of those experiences in life where everything is going your way? I mean THE ONE thing you have always wished and hoped for to happen actually happens? You are just loving life and nothing could go wrong? You could not be any happier, Its like being at the happiest place on earth times a million. THEN with out any notice, your alarm clock goes off and you WAKE UP. That's right it happened to me last night. I was in the most realistic dream ever, it was just as I described, the one thing that I want in life was happening. I was so happy, and then I woke up and realized none of that really happened. I was so bummed, I mean c'mon why would you tease me like that =)?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I had a dream like that about a week ago. I woke up pretty mad, but I was glad I got to have a glimpse of what it would be like. Let's just say I woke up, looked at my left hand and saw there really wasn't a shiny ring on the finger next to my pinky. I coulda sworn he had really put one on me just a few seconds earlier. Felt so real. But no...just a dream. Ugh.
Post a Comment