I absolutely DREAD going in this place. If you have never been in the BYU testing center, it feels like you are in Hogwarts(that is how it was described to me). Everything inside is old and you really do get the feeling your going to be taking a test with Harry Potter. By the way, this place is HUGE. You get your test and walk into a room filled with desks. Just row after row after row....after row...of desks, everyone taking a different test. To make things even more nerve racking, they have someone that works there walking around making sure no one is cheating. I never cheat so that doesn't bother me, but I feel the pressure on me as the guy walks by me and stares me down. I just took my second test of the semester here. My first test did not go so well, I got a 76% on it. That was also the first REALLY cold day of the semester, and I had to walk to school to cold. Last night as I went to Hogwarts, I realized it was rainy and cold again, just like the day I went to take my first test, not a good sign. I took my test and it only took me a little over an hour, which made me a little nervous. However, I was really prepared and felt like I knew everything on the test and how to do it. I waited for my score to come up on the screen....this is what it read "8-0741.... 92%-Awesome!" That is right people, I got my first A on a test at BYU. That is a major accomplishment for me. I am usually an A student, but I was a lot nervous coming to an University and trying to get A's. Mark my words, this will be the first of many A's for me, NO more 76%!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You described it perfectly!!!! And it hasn't changed in 20 years! I never did well on a test in the testing center. And it was so embarrassing when the score would print out and it would take like forever because I missed so many!! Congrats on your A!
Post a Comment