Thursday, September 10, 2009

Oh, you make me smile

Before I go to bed I do a lot of thinking. I think about things I'm doing the next day and I recap the day I just had. I always think about how I could have done better in the day. Well last night before I went to bed I thought about all the things that put a smile on my face.
  • Talking to my parents on the phone
  • Talking to Stephanie and Valerie
  • Skyping with Valerie and Sophie
  • Trying to get Bree to talk to me on the phone
  • Seeing pictures on Dixie
  • Thinking about Doug
  • Being outside in the sun
  • Coming home to my awesome roommates
  • Waking up to a happy and peppy Leah
  • Going on Dates with Doug
  • Having a job
  • My knowledge and testimony of the gospel
  • Going for walks
  • Looking at the stars
  • Spending quality time with Doug
  • Rooming with Rachel
  • Getting mail(snail mail)
  • Talking to Jessica about her anatomy class ;)
  • Knowing sometime soon I'll go hike the Y
  • Having two really fun brother-in-laws
  • Seeing Family I haven't seen in a while
  • Holding a baby
  • Watching my sister give birth to Dixie(yes, it did make me smile)
  • Knowing that earthly and heavenly parents love me unconditionally
  • Getting a good grade
  • Going to the temple
  • Having a prayer answered
  • Playing with Bree and Sophie
  • Making new friends
  • Talking to older customers at work
  • Being around Doug and Rachel's family(since I can't be with mine right now)
  • Love
  • Hearing children's songs played on the piano
  • Writing in my journal
  • Hearing my favorite song on the radio
  1. I could go on forever but these are just a few things that make me smile =)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i didnt want you to move, but you seem like your in a great place in your life now:)it was the right thing for you to do. Love you and miss you lots!

Valerie said...

You make me smile every time I read your blog. You are a great example to me and very inspiring. Thank you, love you and can't wait to see you soon.