Friday, September 11, 2009

Keepin' it Down

Before I came up here to Utah my mom and Stephanie warned me about the "Freshman 15". I mean they drilled it in my head to eat healthy while I'm on my own and exercise(Mostly because I had done such a good job at losing 15lbs, they didn't want me to gain it back). I am happy to tell you all that I am keeping my weight down, well I'm staying at what I was when I was in Cali. I try not to eat and pasta of any kind, and I only have bread in for breakfast(an English muffin).
Now I haven't been exercising as much as I would like to, BUT I'm going to start running. Running to campus and then up and down a flight of stairs(if you know the stairs at BYU, they are killer). I did that the other night with my roommate and it was killer. I was out of breath so fast. It kills me out out of shape I am. But I'm going to try and make time to work out a few times a week.

P.S. I'm still 15lbs away from my goal weight, not sure if I'll be able to reach it but I'm sure going to try.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Yay Ashley! I'm horrible at blog stalking too haha. Sounds like you are doing great! Way to go with keeping in shape, I was doing really good with exercising.... yeh that lasted for like 2 weeks haha.