
I cheered for football all four years in high school and I have a lot of pride in the football team of the school I'm going to. I love cheering a team on to victory. Well I now get to cheer for BYU, not the same way I did in high school though. I get to sit in the stands instead of the sidelines and cheer. Last Saturday was the first BYU football game. It was an away game in Texas playing Oklahoma. BYU did a great job and it was a really good game and fun game to watch. They won 14 to 13 and are now ranked #9!! 
Doug and I watched the game at Matt and Mari's place along with cameron, brooks and kenneth. It was great to see the guys get so into the game. I loved it. I can't wait for all the football games to come. Even though I didn't buy tickets to any of the home games, because I can't afford it, I'll have a good time watching them on T.V. 
No comments:
Post a Comment