This was not so much of a vacation but more of a stresscation. I'm not sure how many of you know but I'm moving to Utah in a few weeks. Yup I am. I'm going to be working, applying to BYU for the winter and hopefully taking some night classes. So while I was there for a week, Rachel and I looked for a place to live and a job for myself.
INTRODUCING GOLD STONE #101....This is where Rachel, Lisa and I will live for the next while.
The beautiful new temple in Utah. I'm not even going to attempt to spell it, because I know I will get it wrong. Its the one with the burnt Moroni. This temple is so beautiful on the inside. We got to sit in the sealing room and a husband and wife spoke to us. As soon as they started baring testimony of their sealing the tears started to poor out. I can not wait to go through the temple for my self one day.

4 comments:
Oquirrh Mountain.
P.S. I'm excited for you to live here!
Hey cute girl you're going to be living about 30 minutes away from us. So if you ever want to visit, let us know.
The temple was great huh? Looks like quite an adventure! You will have to come see us once you move down and are settled! My fam always comes for Sunday dinner we would love to have you!
Fun that you're moving to Utah! I like Utah, especially its cold weather. Where did you use to live? Have fun in your new place!
Post a Comment