Saturday, August 1, 2009

Recent Happenings

I haven't updated my blog in a while and a lot has gone on...

Bree had her first ballet recital. She is the 2nd from the right. Bree looked SOO cute up on stage dancing and she did a really good job.

Steph did an excellent job getting her ready to perform =)


Bree Ashley Miles turned 4 on Pioneer day =) I can not believe she is already 4. She is growing up too fast. Bree had her party at her Grandma and Grandpa Miles pool. It was a great pool party. Love you a lot Bree!!!


Valerie and Sophie came to visit for 2 weeks. Sophie just makes my heart melt. I could not get enough of her. It was really nice to spend time with Valerie and spend time with both of my sisters a one time. I wish they could have stayed longer. I miss them already!
I just got back from Utah. I visited Jessica and Rachel. More on that trip later...


While Val was here we went to a Coldplay concert. Since Steph and Jase couldn't go, Doug came along =) Coldplay put on an awesome concert. It was really good. The only bad thing was their opening acts...they were HORRIBLE!!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

fun times, fun times
now we'll have to visit you in Utah