Saturday, August 22, 2009

Only in Utah

So I was driving down University Ave. yesterday talking to Steph on the phone. While I was was driving I noticed this RANK smell coming in my car. So as I came to the next red light I finally took a good look at the truck in front of me....this is what I saw...And this is the close up.....

CAN YOU SAY GROSS!? I freaked out. I've never seen this before. The worst part about it was the rank smell was coming from these dead guys. I never knew I would see so much wild life here in Utah and I NEVER thought I would see them dead in the truck in front of me. I was sad, digusted, and felt sick the whole time I was behind it. I'm not sure I would see something like this in Cali. I can tell these next 8 months or so are going to be quite interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been in Utah for 2 and half days now. It's not as hot as it was in July when I cam to visit which is nice. I drove up with Doug, well Doug is the one who actually drove. We made it in about 12 hours. The road trip was a lot of fun. We had some bad traffic in Las Vegas, it took us about an hour or two to get through vegas. We even were able to stop in Cedar City and see my aunt Linda and kenzie. Kenzie was getting situated in her dorm that day. As we left Cedar City, I got a migraine! So the whole way to Provo from there I was sick. Doug did a really good job at making sure I was okay. He helped me get my mind off the pounding in my head. Doug couldn't have done a better job of taking care of me, Thanks sweetheart! It was a long day, but a good one. Lots of fun memories made on the drive up to Provo. Even more to come as I live here. I'm staying with Rachel, Melinda, and Kate until Rachel and I can move into our apartment next Thursday. Utah is definitely not California, but I'll get used to it. =)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

the picture is nasty!