My weekend started thursday night after we got back from the Temple. I spent the night at Loreal's house. We slept on her tramploine in sleeping bags. It was her first time sleeping on her tramploine so that was exciting. Friday we went to the beach with Lisa, Joy and Chad. I love being on the beach it is so relaxing. We even got to go on the Hopkins sail boat, one at a time though. Saturday I went to 3rd wards pancake breakfast and then to the Miles for a bbq/swim party. It was great to spend time with my family and Jason's family. I love them all so much. That night my ward had a bbq at Hollywood beach and we watched fireworks at the harbor. It was great to spend time all weekend with my family and good friends.
All of us after we went out with Rudd. He did an awesome job sailing.
The boys spooning while watching fireworks
Lance, Ryan, Doug and I before fireworks
Girls just wanna have fun
Absolutely love this girl!
(Sorry the pictures are out of order)
No comments:
Post a Comment