I have always loved playing board games with my family. When I was really little my dad would play games with me. Then when we would go to my grandma and grandpa’s house they had a huge closet full of games and grandma would play with us grandchildren. To this day she still plays games with us. When Valerie and Rob lived with us Rob introduced a bunch of new games to us. All of his games are about strategy instead of just getting around the board with out getting sent home. All those nights we played his games I never once beat Rob or my dad. Rob is definitely the king of these games and my dad is really good at them as well, he gives Rob a run for his money. Well I’m getting better at these games because last night I BEAT MY DAD at Ticket to Ride!!! Doug beat us all…but I beat my dad and came in second, woohoo. Now I know there isn’t too much strategy in that game but if you know my history of playing games with my dad and Rob…I get my butt kicked EVERY TIME!! So this is to you Rob….I’m brushing up on my skills, watch out because the next time we all get together and play games I might just beat you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Ticket To Ride! The online version is fun, too. And free.
um, we will never beat rob. sorry...
Post a Comment