
Megan and I have been friends since we were about 6 or 7. We go waaaayyyy back. I can’t believe she is 20 TODAY and I’m going to be 21 soon. Megan and I are like sisters and always will be. When I was growing up I would spend the night at her house almost EVERY Friday night. Then Saturday Don would take us out to eat and do a fun activity with us. I would try and spend every min I could with megan and at her house. One thing Megan and I do best is fight like sisters. We have had our fair share of fights but always come back from them. We spent a week together in Hawaii one summer and I knew we were going to get in some kind of argument at one point or another. We didn’t! That trip only brought us closer together and we came home with some many more memories together (“ We the Happy People!!”). Megan and I have been through a lot together, we have been there for each other through the good, the bad, and the ugly. If ever I need someone to blunt with me, she is the one I go to.
Happy Birthday Megan! I hope you have a great day. I’m so thankful we have lived behind each other for so many years. I really do consider you to be like a sister to me. I love you! =)
Happy Birthday Megan! I hope you have a great day. I’m so thankful we have lived behind each other for so many years. I really do consider you to be like a sister to me. I love you! =)
1 comment:
love the pic! happy birthday megan!
Post a Comment