Yesterday got a phone call from a lady that I know that works from Pacific Beverage Company(Budweiser). I've worked for her once before passing out energy drinks at a sporting event. Well this time she called me to work at a Golf tournament. I would be passing out prizes. It would be from 11-3 on Friday, and I would get paid $25 an hour. Can I please emphasise the $25 and hour part!! Holy moly! My first thought was yes sign me up. Then she tells me that I would have to wear a TIGHT, CLINGY, SHORT dress that says BUDWEISER on it. I'm not gonna lie, I thought about it for a while and I told her I would call her back after I thought about it. Truth is I don't feel comfortable wearing that. I wouldn't be a very good representative of Christ while wearing the in modest dress. So I'll be calling her back today to tell her I can't do it. But wow, I could really use that money right now. For just one days work...that would be some good money.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you made the right choice
Post a Comment