Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There is always sunshine after rain

Life right now is going really well:
-School is almost over
-I'm going into my Chem final with an A in the class
-I get to go to the temple on thursday night
-I went on a really fun date last saturday night with a great guy
-I'm keeping my weight down
-Friday night is rachel's going away party(which is actually a bad/sad thing)
-Saturday night is Cindys birthday party
-Sunday is stake conference
-Next tuesday is my last final=)
-The 20th is Stephanie's birthday
-The 22nd I go to the Taylor Swift concert!
-The weekend after my sisters birthday we get Bree for thw whole weekend =)
The only damper in my life right now:
RACHEL LEAVES NEXT WEEK FOR UTAH!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

love you sissy! more sunshine will come your way. ps, can you send me a pix of the beer dress?:)