Wednesday, April 1, 2009

....

Whenever I get together with my friends and we have "girl talk" we end up giving each other advice about different things. Well today is one of those days where I woke up and had a hard morning and thought,"what would I tell a friend if she came to me in this situation?"
I have to take MY OWN advice that I had been giving.
Sometimes taking your own advice is the hardest thing to do, that may sound bad to say, it's so easy to tell someone else something and then try to convince your self that its true! I'm still trying to convince myself.

1 comment:

bethsy_e said...

I know exactly what you mean. As I sat down talking with my freind last night the exact thought came to my mind. And well I just kept thinking how is it that it is so easy to give her my advise knowing that its the exact thing I should be accepting. But its hard, and we do need to learned to take our own advise. Very good point Ashley.